UTTAMA PRAJAAKEEYA PARTY
As voters, this is our party
MLC - Karnataka Legislative Council Elections
In the upcoming June 2024 Karnataka MLC (Vidhan Parishad) Election, individuals aspiring to contest in the Graduate and Teacher Constituencies are required to follow a specific procedure. They should download a Voter Recommendation Letter from the official website or mobile applications of the Uttama Prajaakeeya Party. As part of this process, they must adhere to the points mentioned in the Voter Recommendation Letter and obtain recommendation signatures from eligible graduate and teacher voters who are registered for the Graduates and Teachers Elections. Subsequently, candidates should submit the Vidhan Parishad Election Application form along with the necessary information and documents through the official website or mobile applications of the Uttama Prajaakeeya Party.
This process is mandatory for the ticket aspirant to applyDownload Voter Recommendation Letter
Observe the following instructions carefully:-
- Aspirants who want to be a Utama Prajaka party candidate in Vidhan Parishad elections should familiarize themselves with complete information about Vidhan Parishad elections
- Must be fully aware of and adhere to the principles of Prajaakeeya
- Adhere to all rules and norms of Uttama Prajaakeeya party
- A person is allowed to submit one election application and if more than one application is submitted, such applications will not be considered for any reason.
- All the information given in the election application should be adequate and all the documents should be correct - clear
- Self bear any necessary election related expenses as incurred for election
- Voter's signature-phone number and copy of graduation certificate or teacher's ID must be compulsorily collected along with voter's recommendation letter (photo of signature collection should also be uploaded while applying)
- Applications of such aspirants shall not be accepted or rejected if the aspirants are found to be involved in any activities contrary to public order and outside the good will of the public.
Voter recommendation letter should be collected from eligible graduate voter and teacher voter for Vidhan Sabha election and submit the Vidhan Sabha election election application with appropriate information and documents on the official website or mobile application of Utama Prajaka party.
This process is mandatory for the ticket aspirant to apply
Graduate constituencies to be held for election:-
- Karnataka North East Graduates
- Karnataka Southwest Graduates
- Bangalore graduates
Constituencies of teachers to be elected:-
- Karnataka Southeast Teachers
- Karnataka Southwest Teachers
- Karnataka South teachers
- Bangalore Teachers Constituency